1. Electric-fusion Tape welding structure
The electric-fusion tape welding method is a rigid connection method, which uses the high temperature connection produced by the electric heating element embedded in the contact surface of the connection. The welding structure of the electrothermal melting strip is shown in the following figure: it is made of a polyethylene melting strip with an inner wall inlaid with resistance wires, which is attached to the outer surface of the two connected ends (covering more than two centimeters), and then fastened by the heat resistant strip; at the same time, the inner wall of the pipe end at the interface is supported by a detachable tool, and then the resistance wire is supplied by the electrothermal welding machine. Power supply, resistance wire heating melting expansion to form pressure, the interface of the two sides of the polyethylene diffuse each other, power off, until fully cooled and cured to form a reliable connection.
The connection of electrothermal melting strip must be carried out in strict accordance with the technical specifications required by the electrothermal melting strip and the operation procedures stipulated by the equipment. The electric heating belt must be supplied by the manufacturer.
2. The main points of the construction of the electric welding zone.
The connection of electrothermal melting strip must be carried out in strict accordance with the technical specifications required by the electrothermal melting strip and the operation procedures stipulated by the equipment. The electric heating belt must be supplied by the manufacturer. The following steps are taken:
1) check whether there is any damage to the pipe and the electric melting zone.
2) aligning pipes and removing debris.
3) the pipes to be connected should be placed at 20~30cm away from the ground through horizontal rods or sandbags. Where the foundation is excavated, the pipe can be placed directly on the foundation. The width of the operation hole is 2 times the width of the electric heating melt, and is 30cm deep below the pipe. And align horizontally.
4) Clean cloth is used to completely remove debris (including water vapor) from the outer surface of the pipeline and the inner wall of the electrothermal melting zone. Oil contaminants can be wiped with a solvent that is helpful for welding PE materials.
5.) use the electric ribbon to tightly encircle the connecting part of the horizontal aligned pipe. Use tropical fasteners outside.
6) connect the output end of the welder to the connecting thread of the electrothermal melting band.
7) welding to set up time and gear on the electric welding machine, and welding according to the operation rules. After welding, the tube must be fully cooled before moving the tube. During cooling, the next welding can be carried out.